HaCkeD by SA3D HaCk3D
KurDish HaCk3rS WaS Here
FUCK ISIS !
Game developer company «Ubisoft» has decided to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the company in an unusual way. During 2016 year, in the middle of each month they distribute one of their games for free.
In September, on their site, gamers have the opportunity to get a racing simulator «The Crew» free. To get this game, just go to the website, register and deflate the installation file to your computer. All those who download and install the game, will get it free forever. Activate your copy of «The Crew» possible until the end of September, and then for it will remove the charge again.
The Crew trailer
The Crew is Network Racing released in 2014. Players will become part of the racing gang, which travels on the United States roads and participate in different races. It is notable that all the routes are re-created the exact copies of the map of USA.
The new part of racing simulator Forza Horizon 3 from Microsoft, Playground Games and Turn 10 Studios will release this month on Xbox One and PC. To focus journalist’s minds on this news, many popular journals get the early version of the game.
The first thirty minutes of gameplay are available right now:
Game story start in Australia, where you have to ride in the race on new Lamborghini Centenario. In addition, future players are acquaint with all the game modes and the possibility of tuning. New racing simulator will have 350 different vehicles with the possibility of visual and technical upgrade.
Release date of Forza Horizon 3 is scheduled for Sept. 27 on the PC and Xbox One, but those who have forked out on Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition will be able to start playing already 24 September 2016. Now the demo version of the game is available for Xbox One free until 15 September.
Niantic Company updated its game with adjustable reality Pokemon GO to version 0.37.0 on devices with Android OS and to version 1.7.0 for iOS. What is new in this update, read in our article!
First, Pokemon trainers will now be able to choose one of their Pocket Monster to be their buddy and earn Candies by walking a certain distance. Improved game performance and fixed some bugs with text and interface.
In addition, the game is now available for Apple Watch of new generation, which recently been shown in the US presentation of Apple.
Updates occur automatically. All devices with game download files through the shops at the next login to the Niantic servers.
Pokemon GO: Buddy update first look
Game Pokemon GO is available for free download in Google Play Market and Apple Store. App of Corporation Niantic this summer has made a revolution in the world of games with adjustable reality and can be one of the most popular online games for smartphones this year.
The company IO Interactive has named a release date for the continuation of the Hitman 2016 named «Episode Five: Colorado». The next head of the game about the contract killer will be available on September 27. The authors of the series promises that the passage is one of the most complex and important in terms of plot.
The episode includes the mission of «Freedom Fighters» in the America, state of Colorado, in which Agent 47 will eliminate four goals in a private military training camp for mercenaries, located on a former farm.
Hitman 2016 gameplay:
Hitman 2016 released on PS4, Xbox One and PC in March 2016. On the day of the start of game sales, starter kit with «Prologue», «The Paris show Sengvin», modes «Contracts» and «Aggravation» became available to the players. Then in April came «Episode two: Sapienza», in May – «Episode Three: Marrakech», and in August – «Episode Four: Bangkok». According to the developers plan for 2016 for the game will come out additional materials in the six editions of the missions in Italy, Marrakech, Thailand, USA and Japan.
Release date of driving simulator Gran Turismo Sport traditionally moved from November 15, 2016 to 2017.
Specific release date is not yet ready to announce by Polyphony Digital Inc., game development and the elimination of the bugs are still underway. Nevertheless, worries about the fate of the project is not necessary – it is inevitable start of sales in first part of next year.
Game simulator «Gran Turismo Sport» will be the seventh incarnation of the same named race series, and will be exclusive released on the Play Station 4. The graphics, as always at the highest level, watch gameplay video of the game, posted by developer:
For now, you can make pre-order on the official site through Game-stop, Amazon or Best Buy and get a number of bonuses. Early Checkout gives three additional cars, game version «Limited Edition Exclusive» with a bonus of $ 1 million in game credit, and additional mods.
This article will help you to find out about Pokemon GO’s tricks and secrets, the knowledge of which is essential for anyone hunting pocket monsters.
If you think that Pokemon GO is just a pointless quest with monsters and special effects, you are quite wrong. In fact the game has a quite elaborate and well thought-out gameplay seasoned with Easter eggs, tricks and unexpected surprises. Here’s what we’ve learned for the time being.
Finding and capturing pokemon
- Rustling green leaves mean that pokemon are hiding somewhere nearby.
- The bottom right-hand corner of the screen displays the pokemon that are hiding nearby. You can calculate the approximate distance between you and a pokemon judging by the number of footprints next to the pokemon’s icon. Experience has shown that one footprint equals approximately 40 metres.
- The colour and size of the circle around the monster on the capture screen matters. The smaller it is, the better your throw will be. Green colour means easy game, yellow means you have some work to do and red colour marks the pokemon that are almost impossible to catch.
- If you’ve missed but your Pokeball hasn’t disappeared from the screen, tap on it fast. This way you can have a second try and save the discs.
- You can throw curveballs. In order to do it press on the Pokeball and move your finger around a couple of times before actually throwing the ball. A curveball will bring you extra points.
- The higher your level is, the rarer and stronger pokemon will come your way.
- Pokemon act differently depending on the time of day. If you take a walk in the evening, you might happen to catch rare night monsters.
- Even if you’ve caught a lot of monsters of the same kind, don’t stop doing it. You get Experience, Candy and Stardust for that. Spare pokemon can always be given to the Professor for a reward.
Gyms and Pokestops
- In order to join a faction and get into a gym you need to reach at least level 5.
- Your choice of faction doesn’t really matter. Anyhow, no functional differences have been revealed between factions for the time being.
- Empty gyms are marked with grey colour. You can take any of them and leave one of your pokemon there. But only one pokemon!
- Battles in your faction’s gym boost your pokemon and raise the prestige level of the gym. Battles in other faction’s gyms lowers the prestige level. When it is close to zero, the faction will lose control of the gym and you’ll be able to take over.
- You get bonuses from every gym where you’ve left your pokemon. The bonuses are 500 Stardust points and 10 coins per day.
- Pokestops recharge every 5 minutes.
- You don’t have to tap on each prize to pick it up from a Pokestop. Just close this screen and the bonuses will be automatically stored in your inventory.
- You can use several different techniques in battles. A quick tap on the enemy causes a quick attack. A long tap allows you to strike a super blow. A swipe to the left or to the right is a way of avoiding attacks.
- Your pokemon can’t be destroyed in a battle that takes place in your faction’s gym. And if you win, you get Experience points.
- A defeat in another faction’s gym destroys your monsters. You can revive them and restore their powers only with the help of special tools from your backpack – Potion and Revive.
- Eggs sometimes fall out of Pokestops. The monsters from a hatched egg are usually the rarest and strongest.
- To hatch a pokemon you need to put an egg in the Egg Incubator (there is always one in your inventory). Then you have to walk the distance indicated near each egg.
- Only walking on foot counts, so no bicycle or car. While walking you must keep the Pokemon GO app activated.
Tips for saving your traffic and battery
- Pokemon GO uses Google Maps API to track your location and this gives us an opportunity to greatly reduce the use of mobile traffic. Just open the Google Maps app on your phone and save the map of your city to use it offline. Now Pokemon GO can load maps from cash, which will not only reduce the data transmission but also speed up the game.
- Some users complain of the game’s draining the battery too fast. However, there’s nothing to be surprised about: Pokemon GO constantly keeps the screen on, tracks your location, transmits and receives data, uses camera and the phone’s sensors. In order to reduce energy consumption, activate Battery Saver in the game’s settings. Then your phone’s screen will be automatically switched off when you turn the phone over. You can also switch off the music right there in the settings as it also plays a role in draining the battery.
- Besides, you might want to turn off the Augmented Reality (AR) to save the battery. You can do it while catching pokemon – there’ll be an indicator in the top right-hand corner. Well, it does make the playing process a little less fascinating but significantly reduces energy consumption.
And what interesting discoveries have you made while playing Pokemon GO? Share your experience in the comments!
Now we’ll talk about a strategy that will help you raise your level in Pokemon GO as soon as possible and get the rarest pokemon.
In Pokemon GO you play as a Pokemon Trainer who raises his level as he gets more experience (XP). The higher the Trainer’s level is, the rarer pokemon become visible on the map and the rarer bonuses fall out of Pokestops.
Turns out that in order to progress fast you need to get as much experience in a unit of time as possible. What’s the way to do it? What actions are awarded a lot of XP? You’ll find the answers in this list:
500 XP – a capture of a new pokemon
500 XP – evolution of a pokemon
200 XP – hatching a pokemon
150 XP – a pokemon’s victory in gym
100 XP – a capture of a pokemon
100 XP – an excellent throw
100 XP – a battle with a Pokemon Trainer in gym
50 XP – a pokemon’s defeat in gym
50 XP – checking a Pokestop
50 XP – a great throw
10 XP – a nice throw
10 XP – a curveball
If you look through this information briefly, you might think that the chances are very slim. Simple actions cost few points, more difficult ones that require a lot of time cost more. However, if you think about it again, there turns out to be one pretty good chance.
Yeah, if your pokemon evolves, you receive a lot of experience, and the whole thing only takes a couple of seconds. However, a monster’s evolution is impossible without enough Candy. Don’t worry, Candy’s not too challenging to get, if you follow this strategy:
Find a place with a few Pokestops located close to each other on the map.
Set up a Lure Module for pokemon. It will attract monsters for half an hour.
Use Incense. It will make pokemon go straight towards you.
Move between these Pokestops and catch all the pokemon you see. You should catch them all without exception because weak monsters are even better for our plan.
This way you can create a little private field that will produce a fantastic number of pokemon for you to catch for half an hour. Some players say that the number of attracted pokemon is so large that you hardly have time pick them all up.
As I have already mentioned above, in order to boost the Trainer with the help of Pokemon Evolution you’ll need the weakest and the most common monsters. Their evolution costs the same number of XP but far less Candy is needed.
Found any inaccuracies in the article? Is there anything you can add? Or maybe you have invented your own way of winning in Pokemon GO? Welcome to the comments!
Surely, you want to know where the most rare pokemon hide in Pokemon GO. All players want to know that. What will help you is a special map that indicates pokemon locations all over the world.
Poke Radar is an online map and a mobile app for iOS that will help you locate pokemons’ hiding places. If you’re tired of coming across the same monsters and if you want to add some rare specimens to your collection, then Poke Radar is exactly what you’re looking for.
The map of pokemon locations is being created by the players themselves and indicates the spots where they managed to find the most rare monsters. You can filter the results in the dropdown menu in the top left-hand corner. It means that Poke Radar allows you to hunt those pokemon that you actually need.
Certainly, the app doesn’t guarantee people won’t use it to deliberately post false information. However, these fakes are very easy to trace. Just click on the spot needed and look at the tooltip that contains additional information. You’ll see the player who has added this spot and its current rating according to other player’s votes. The higher the rating is, the more likely you are to find a rare pokemon on that spot.
The Poke Radar app for iOS functions in the same manner and you can use it outdoors while playing. Developers promise to release the Android version of the app soon.
Note that due to Poke Radar’s enormous popularity (Poke Radar became second in App Store’s top free apps in a few days’ notice) the developers’ servers are overloaded and they have a hard time handling all the requests fast. So be patient and just try again.
Download Poke Radar App for iOS / Android / PC:
Developers of zombie action game Dead Island 2 announced that the release date of the game moved to the next year, while the originally planned release in the spring of 2015. According to the team Dead Island 2, they wanted to create a sequel, which will raise the Dead Island to the next level. The game will include a variety of different characters and a collective game, and it must add a “huge” amount of content and combat capabilities.
The developers decided that have not yet reached the goal that set themselves, so it decided to move out Dead Island 2 to 2016. The project team has also promised in the later stages of development to share with fans all new information.
Dead Island will be released in two versions for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as well as PC.